While any Owner may remodel, paint, or redecorate the interior of his or her dwelling without approval, any exterior alteration, decoration, or construction visible from adjoining properties, the public right of way, or community open space requires approval.
Please make sure you provide the following information:
• A completed Architectural Request for Change Form.
• A copy of your survey and/or any diagrams showing the location of the house along with any other structures on your Lot.
• A description of the project including dimensions.
• A copy of your contractor’s bid and any specifications regarding materials and colors used.
• A picture or drawing in the intended project.
This information must be provided before your application will be submitted to the Architectural Control Committee. Please note that the Committee will advise you of their decision within thirty-days after the receipt of your plans.
Owners can upload completed ARC Request Forms into their portal at https://owner.sbbmanagement.com .
ARC Requests can also be emailed to TSPfrontdesk@sbbmanagement.com or dropped off at the office located at 2300 Dawn Mist Drive.