Please make sure you provide the following information:
• A completed Architectural Request for Change Form.
• A copy of your survey and/or any diagrams showing the location of the house along with any other structures on your Lot.
• A description of the project including dimensions.
• A copy of your contractor’s bid and any specifications regarding materials and colors used.
• A picture or drawing in the intended project.
This information must be provided before your application will be submitted to the Architectural Control Committee. Please note that the Committee will advise you of their decision within thirty-days after the receipt of your plans.
ARC forms are to be filled out by the homeowner only. ARC approvals are needed for the following:
- Patio covers
- Extending patio
- Fence replacement
- Fence staining (exterior)
- Landscape border
- Exterior painting
- Installation of storm door
- Re-painting front door
- Tree planting/removal
- Pools and decks
- Extension of fences
- Not limited to these items.
Any change to the outside of the home that makes your home look different will require the ARC form to be filled out and given to the HOA to be submitted to the committee.
You will need to download and install the Free Adobe Reader plugin to view and read these documents.